2 February 2012

I'm going to the garden to eat worms.

I started the day off nearly dying.
I picked my co-worker up on my way to work as usual. We drove through a very busy intersection and I guess the grey car on my right didn't realize he had a red light. I swerved and sped right out of that death trap.

My 100% record for staying alive remains intact for another day. Now that's a success story.

All i've eaten today was a mini pink Valentine's Day cupcake..I think I might be coming down with something. JUST in time for the weekend..I love that.

I have also spent an exorbitant amount of time with my collection of stupid people today. For example, the sales manager that felt the need to remind me to be nice to a customer when I call them for her because she is too lazy and incompetent to do it herself. Or my ex's wife who is so threatened by the very fact that I exist so she needs to send me text message after text message shooting balls of hate and insanity my way. Or my brother inlaw who went out of his way to send my husband an email about how much he hates me and my husband should never have married me.

I'm still smiling however. Because no matter what - I know I am a pretty terrific person, and I really don't care if anyone agrees.

and, venting done.
thanks :)



1 comment:

  1. It never matters what others think. As long as you are happy then to hell with them all!

    ReplyDelete