5 March 2012

pass the chicken soup.

On Thursday Sydney came home from school sick - big deal for her since she is a genius who never misses class.
On Friday the school secretary called because Liam barfed all.over.the.library. Delicious.

After spending 4 gruelling days nursing them both back to some semblance of health I find myself sitting here at my grey cold hell cubicle coughing like a Canadian goose honking into blow horn. People are spraying me with Lysol and throwing lozenges at me - my immediate dodge-ball reaction is to catch them and throw them back, as hard as possible, right at their heads. Even the plague can't stop my awesomeness.

Happy Monday.


2 comments:

  1. Well I hope you get to feeling better and have less lozenges whizzing by your head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete