29 May 2012

Just some things..

Here are some things:

1. There was a real life zombie attack yesterday in Miami? Weird. I'm not sure how I would react if someone just came up to me and started eating my face. It would most definitely be at the top of my list of dislikes.

2. Speaking of dislikes - where does the vinegar go once you've poured it on your food? The taste disappears almost immediately, but the smell does not. I tried to research this phenomenon and all I seemed to learn is that vinegar doesn't ever expire. I had it on my fries at lunch today and all it did was make them soggy. Disappointing vinegar, disappointing.

3. I have a scheduled ultrasound on my boobs tomorrow which I am a little nervous about. If they find a baby in there we're gonna have a problem, however, at least they will grow?

4. My husband called me a weasel today. He was joking of course - I think. Anyway, I researched weasels, and even if he wasn't joking there is no way I am one.


Weasels (play /ˈwzəl/) are mammals forming the genus Mustela of the Mustelidae family. They are small, active predators, long and slender with short legs. 


I DO NOT have short legs - argument over. However, I would be one if they made me their queen.


That is all for now.








1 comment:

  1. Oh great! I am ill prepared for the zombie apocalypse!

    Babies are known to cause breast enlargement.

    ReplyDelete