15 May 2012

Vibram five fingers

I bought a pair of Vibram Five Fingers in March. Since that time I have run roughly 400 km's in them. They look weird as hell, and it is inevitable that when wearing them SOMEONE will stop and ask you questions about them.

Are they comfortable? Yes - like a glove for your feet. I put them on in the morning and I'm sad to take them off at night.

Where do you get those? Since I'm in Canada they aren't available in a lot of stores, but there's a store locator on their website.

Do they offer enough support? Absolutely - they force your body to to have a forefront strike, which is what your body is naturally supposed to do. Blah, blah, blah - I say a lot about this. You can find more info here.

Mostly, when wearing my VFF's I feel like a travelling salesperson - they should definitely pay me, several people have run out and bought them because of my pitch.

I really friggin' love them.








No comments:

Post a Comment